It can be challenging to stay up-to-date on all the trends and happenings in an industry that continues to grow and change. Especially now, when all of us outdoorsy types are spending more time than ever at home, it's essential to stay inspired by the world around us. We thought it would help share some of the resources we turn to time and time again when we want the scoop on the latest innovations and new products coming to the market.
- Lawn & Landscape - An excellent resource of news and business management information for landscape contractors. The publication also does a great job of covering industry tools, software, and technical advances.
- Landscape Management - a comprehensive mix of content focused on helping green industry professionals grow their landscape and lawn care businesses.
- Garden Rant - Pulled directly from Garden Rant because we couldn't agree more... "Our readers have called us "Witty, sharp, and relentless good fun" and "sassy, knowledgeable commentary, always provocative, always surprising" and "the first blog I read every day."
- Grower Talks - One of the best-known greenhouse trade publications with a global influence, capturing stories, trends and news from all over. Their editors visit trade shows and greenhouses on nearly every continent to bring readers the latest growing and retailing information.
- Green Profit - Grower Talks sister publication specifically for retailers covering crop and consumer trend information.
- Green Industry Pros - A national publication that keeps landscape contractors and equipment dealers on top of the latest products, trends, and business strategies to grow their companies.
- Landscape Architecture Magazine - A monthly magazine from the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA). It is the magazine of record for the landscape architecture profession in North America, offering project ideas, trends, and insights for LA's.
- Nursery Management - A publication that specifically serves wholesale nursery growers. They provide the latest production, marketing, and business management tips to help growers increase their profits.
- Total Landscape Care - An excellent landscape business resource for large and small contractors alike. The publication covers design-build, equipment, business topics, lawn care, and more.
- Turf Magazine - Turf advances the turf and landscape industry's growth, environmental outreach, and profitability by providing green industry company owners and other industry professionals with cutting-edge information.
Did we miss one of your favorites? Please send us a note! We are always looking for more "dirt." :) And, if you want a quick read of all the highlights of the week, be sure to sign up for our newsletter, The Weekly Hubdate, which brings you the top stories of the week in bite-sized portions.